Monday 27 November 2023

Gleanings: III

within the womb of winter 
travel to the self long-concealed 
find openings. but no way through 

is wellness possible in this world? 

keep seeking and discover darkness 
firelight (and a circle of women) 
creates quiet and discloses a centre 
that finally opens so 
reborn from the belly of winter 
the heart is ruptured, spilling, red red 
into a surging spring 

outside is where I go in 
to grow downwards 
to connect with the ground 
and root into dreams that flow with 
the shimmer-song of summer 
I become the opening I enter 
into the interior where 
birds sing and silence speaks 
and I am seen and see 
profusion 

can I mould my life to the shape of this vision? 
or will I forget infinity? 

sliding into autumn blue and loss 
the melancholy turning 
I trust my heart to the seasons 

even concealed again 
all worlds are connected and 
I am still journeying

(October 2023)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.