Wednesday 16 June 2021

The Life I Have Not Lived But Can Remember: The Art

Our little exhibition of women’s art in New Zealand is about midway through now. If you are interested in seeing the works included you can find them on Instagram: @womenremember

Art pictured here from top left is by Nina Paley, Rima Staines, me, Renee Gerlich, Rima Staines, Ruby Constance, Jeanie Tomanek, me, Max Dashu, Nina Paley, Rima Staines, and me. (You can find links to all the artists included in the exhibition in my previous post.)

2 comments:

  1. how i wish i could see this exhibition in person! congratulations again on having your work included in this---so many wonderful artists with imagery important to our time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's designed to be a travelling exhibition, so hopefully it will be seen in some different places around the world. With luck it might pop up somewhere close to you.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.